Candy Cane Fudge, with Bobs Candy Canes
Makes 2 ½ pounds of fudge
2 ten-ounce packages of vanilla baking chips
1 fourteen-ounce can of sweetened, condensed milk
½ teaspoon peppermint extract
1 ½ cups of crushed Bobs Candy Canes
1 dash of red or green food coloring
1. Place aluminum foil along the inside of an 8 inch square baking pan.
2. Grease the aluminum foil.
3. Blend the vanilla baking chips and condensed milk in a saucepan, over medium heat. Stir often until almost melted, and then remove from heat and continue stirring. Once the vanilla baking chips are completely melted, blend in the peppermint extract, food coloring, and the crushed Bob’s candy canes.
4. Spread the mixture evenly in the pan. Chill for two hours, and then cut into squares.
5. Enjoy the holiday fudge – but save some for your friends and families!
Holiday fudge is a delicious way to spend the holiday season, and perfect for gifting – simply stash it inside our Christmas Candy Boxes, and it’s all ready to gift! Bob’s candy canes are a holiday tradition, and we think holiday fudge is an ideal one to start! Happy holiday baking from all of us at BlairCandy.com.