Candy corn, like our Brach’s Candy Corn
, is an orange, white, and yellow Halloween candy staple. We love grabbing a handful of Brach’s candy corn from our office candy bowl and snacking throughout the day – candy corn is a simple, but so delish, candy! Even better: candy corn is the foundation for a beautiful Fall wreath that only takes a few dollars and quality time to create.
Brach’s Candy Corn Wreath, inspired by WomansDay.com
- A few bags of Brach’s candy corn
- A Styrofoam wreath, about 16 inches around
- Black duct tape
- Hot glue gun
- Large ribbon to hang the wreath, in a Halloween-themed color
- Wrap the wreath completely with the black duct tape. This will serve as your base for gluing the candy corn onto the wreath.
- Hot glue Brach’s candy corn onto the black duct tape in neat rows – you’ll want to cover the entire front side of the wreath with the candy corn. It does take some time, but that’s why having another bowl of candy corn on hand to snack from while you’re gluing makes the time pass so quickly!
- Leave a space at the top of the wreath for you to secure the ribbon. We suggest an orange, yellow, or black satin ribbon. Simply tie it around the wreath and affix to your door!
Crafting a Brach’s Candy Corn
wreath adds the Fall spirit to your home – the smell of pumpkin seeds in the air and the sounds of walking on the crisp Fall leaves. Although you can’t exactly snack on your wreath, be sure to pick up a few extra bags of Brach’s candy corn so you and your family can enjoy one of our Autumn candy favorites!