Brachs Chocolate Stars
are one of the most popular holiday chocolate candies, but you may not even know you’re eating them! They’re commonly used in baking, as these solid milk chocolate goodies are known for being pleasantly meltable and oh-so-enjoyable. We racked our brains for a gorgeous recipe for such a galactic treat, and found a Brachs chocolate stars fudge cake recipe on Brachs.com. Of course, we put our BlairCandy.com spin on this five-star recipe!
Brachs Chocolate Stars Holiday Fudge Cake, adapted from Brachs.com
Serves 8-10 people
· 1 box of Devil’s Food Cake mix and all ingredients on the box
· 2 16 oz. tubs of chocolate frosting
· 2 16 oz. jars of hot fudge topping
· 3 bags of Brachs Chocolate Stars
· Crushed Peppermint Candy Canes
1. Preheat your oven to 350 degrees and line two 9” cake pans with wax paper. Spray each with cooking spray.
2. Prepare the Devil’s Food Cake according to the box’s instructions.
3. Melt two cups of the Brachs Chocolate Stars in the microwave for thirty seconds, and mix. Then, melt for another thirty seconds.
4. Stir the melted Brachs Chocolate Stars into the cake batter, and pour the cake batter into the two 9” cake pans.
5. Bake about thirty minutes, until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Allow to cool.
6. Slice each cake into two horizontal layers.
7. Place a layer of chocolate frosting on the top of three of the layers.
8. Do the same with the hot fudge topping.
9. Assemble the layers on top of each other, and then frost the entire cake in chocolate frosting.
10. Press the remaining Brachs chocolate stars into the top of the cake.
11. Sprinkle the crushed peppermint candy canes on the top of the cake.
Feel proud of your festive Brachs Chocolate Stars Holiday Fudge Cake creation, and enjoy! We warn you – you might have to share!