It’s no Halloween surprise that Bulk Chocolate Candy
figures prominently on most popular Halloween candy lists, but would you think it dominates seven out of ten spots on Holidays.net’s “Most Popular Halloween Candy” list? With so many Halloween candy treats out there, we figured bulk chocolate candy would occupy a few spots, but not the majority! Of course, there’s nothing like sinking your fangs into a Baby Ruth on Halloween night, so we can certainly see while Halloween and bulk chocolate candy go claw-in-claw! Read on to find out what lucky candies make the majority of most popular Halloween candy lists!
1. Tootsie Rolls
– This classic bulk chocolate candy tops Halloween candy lists, with trick-or-treaters just loving their chocolate flavor, and parents loving how budget-friendly it is!
2. Hershey’s Bars
– Mmm, imagine opening up your Halloween pumpkin pail and seeing a Hershey’s almond bar inside. Instant happiness.
3. Nestle Crunch Bars – This crunchy bulk chocolate candy is full of delight and a much sought after bulk Halloween candy.
4. Nerds – Love nerds? Then you’re certainly a smart cookie, as Wonka Nerds are full of bursting flavors, and so fun in our Nerds Rope
5. Hot Tamales
– Is Halloween night a little chilly this year? Seek out Hot Tamales, and you’ll be warm in no time!
6. Candy Corn – No Halloween candy list can be complete without candy corn! Although bulk chocolate candy steals the show, candy corn will always remain fond in our Halloween hearts.
7. Snickers Candy Bars
– Fun size Snickers candy bars are appropriately named – they bring sudden joy to anyone who enjoys this bulk chocolate candy! It’s another much-loved Halloween candy, so be sure you have extra bags on hand!
8. Baby Ruth Bars
– Oh baby, isn’t this bulk chocolate candy just devilishly good? We think so too, and with most Halloweeners having an intense Baby Ruth craving, you’d better get the full-size candy bar box – no snack sizes allowed here!
9. Reese’s Pieces
– All of us here at BlairCandy.com love the traditional Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups
, so we were surprised to find their sister candy on here instead. Yet, Reese’s Pieces have certainly earned themselves a place in Halloween candy history – so eat up!
10. Almond Joy
– Like Baby Ruth bars, it’s always best to go with the full-size Almond Joy candy bars, or else you’ll be seeing trick-or-treaters coming back for more Almond Joy bars again and again throughout Halloween night! We couldn’t agree more with this bulk chocolate candy choice – coconut, almonds, and milk chocolate is a force to be reckoned with.