Planning creative Halloween costumes, decking out your home in spooky décor, and going trick-or-treating on the big night make Halloween one fun holiday, and just imagine if you could dial up the fun one more notch! It’s possible with the bulk Halloween candy toss game – the directions are simple, but you and your kids will be giggling all the while. All you need is a delicious variety of Bulk Halloween Candy and a few round plastic Halloween candy buckets!
The goal of the game is for your kids to learn to share their Halloween candy with not only each other, but with you and also a local homeless shelter. Not only does it help spread the sugar high around, but donating a portion of all that bulk Halloween candy to a homeless shelter is a great way for you and your kids to do a bit of good!
Bulk Halloween Candy Toss Game
· Round plastic Halloween candy buckets – one for each child, one for you, and one for a local homeless shelter
1) You’ll want to line up the round plastic Halloween candy buckets in a horizontal line, with about a ten foot space for your kids to toss the bulk Halloween candy pieces in. Look for an open area in your home that will best accommodate this!
2) Set a “line” for your kids to toss the candy from.
3) Have each of your kids toss a piece of candy, one at a time, into the buckets. No need to label the buckets – you want your kids to toss them fairly into all of the buckets.
4) Once all the candy has been tossed, give each of your kids their own bucket and treat yourself to a candy bucket after all that hard work crafting those costumes! The next day, visit a local homeless shelter with your kids and drop off the last plastic bucket of Halloween candy – your kids will be sharing their bulk Halloween candy abundance with the less fortunate, and learning a great lesson while doing it.
Enjoy your bulk Halloween candy – it tastes even better after the fun game you’ve played with your kids!