Candy buffets and dessert buffets have become so popular at special occasions – everything from baby showers to Easter dinner! Easter is known for being a treat-filled holiday, so a candy and dessert buffet is the perfect complement to a succulent Easter dinner. Bulk Jelly Beans
, chocolate peanut butter eggs, and chocolate bunnies are all must-haves for your Easter candy buffet, so read on for your ultimate Easter candy buffet checklist!
[ ] Honey Bulk Jelly Beans
– Honey has long been a jelly bean flavor favorite, with it being just so perfectly sweet and delightful. Be sure to put out a glass bowl with a healthy helping of honey bulk jelly beans, as these go fast!
[ ] Reese’s Peanut Butter Eggs
– We can’t image anyone who doesn’t love Reese’s Peanut Butter Eggs! Be sure to choose at least one or two for each guest so everyone gets their fill of this chocolate peanut butter deliciousness.
[ ] RM Palmer Solid Double Crisp Rabbit
– Remember these from your Easter basket when you were a kid? The only question that your guests will be uttering when they see these on the candy buffet will be “Ears or tail first?”
[ ] Cinnamon Bulk Jelly Beans
– The spiciness of cinnamon creates the perfect juxtaposition against the flavor of smooth, rich chocolate. Not only that, but these are JUMBO bulk jelly beans – the bigger the jelly bean, the better!
[ ] Milk Chocolate Covered Peeps
– Marshmallow Peeps tend to be love em’ or hate em’, but it’s a whole different story when they’re covered in milk chocolate! Milk Chocolate Covered Peeps will have mouths watering for dessert time to come.
[ ] Black Licorice Bulk Jelly Beans
– Sure, the fruit flavored jelly beans are delicious as a kid, but have you sampled the always refreshing black licorice jelly beans? Crafted by Just Born, these bulk jelly beans are sure to tantalize.
What kind of Easter candy and bulk jelly beans will be on your Easter candy buffet? Share your ideas by connecting with us on Facebook.com/BlairCandyCompany