Halloween parties are a lot of fun. Whether you choose to go with something ghoulish or something alive with fallís colors, there are plenty of ways to celebrate this holiday. If youíre looking to combine together one of the seasonís best flavors, caramel, with a fun Halloween craft, then be sure to check out this awesome Halloween lollipop wreath idea. Using delicious Caramel Tootsie Pops, some tissues, and a few craft supplies, you can put together a ghost wreath that fits in perfectly with Halloween party dťcor (itís also a fun way to give candy to trick or treaters). Letís just say, itís sure to be a scream at your Halloween get-together!
What Youíll Need:
- A black wicker wreath (you can find these at your local craft store)
- Box of tissues
- Black marker
- 1/8-inch craft ribbon or curling ribbon
- 50 Caramel Tootsie Pops
- Begin by cutting the ribbon into 5 or 6 inch pieces. To make things extra festive, choose black and orange or orange and purple ribbon varieties. If thereís Halloween ribbon on hand, use that instead. Itís up to you!
- Cover each Caramel Tootsie pop with a single tissue and tie a simple ribbon underneath the pop, over the tissue, to make the lollipop look like a ghost.
- Take a black marker and draw a ghost face on each tissue (two eyes and a mouth). Be careful when drawing, as the tissue may tear.
- After youíve finished tying all of the ghost lollipops, start sticking them into your wreath, starting at the top off center and working your way around the wreath. The ghost pops will take up some space, so feel free to adjust them to make sure that the ghost faces display appropriately. Hang and enjoy!
When your Halloween lollipop wreath is finished, you can hang it up as part of your Halloween dťcor with a decorative ribbon and have your party guests take ghost Caramel Tootsie Pop as a favor.
You can also use the wreath as a table centerpiece by putting a glass vase in the middle with a pillar candle or similar. Either way, you have a boo-tiful Halloween wreath thatís sure to get compliments at your next party, plus some great Caramel Tootsie Pops for your guests to enjoy!