Cella Chocolate Covered Cherries Brownies
Makes 12 brownies
· 1 box of brownie mix, plus all ingredients called for on the box
· 1 cup whipping (heavy) cream
· 1 cup mini marshmallows (only the best kind!)
· 1/3 cup drained and chopped maraschino cherries
· Chocolate syrup for the topping
· Cella Chocolate Covered Cherries, for the topping
Preheat your oven to 350 degrees. Grease an 8 or 9 inch pan. Cook the brownies according to the directions on the box, and then cool for about an hour and a half.
In a medium bowl, use an electric mixer to beat the whipping cream on high speed, until stiff. Stir in the marshmallows and cherries. Spread over the cooled brownies. Use the chocolate syrup to swirl chocolate strands over the brownies, and place the Cella Chocolate Covered Cherries on the tops of the brownies.
Cover and refrigerator for about one hour, and then cut into three rows of four brownies (or larger if you’d like!). We know our office will be enjoying these, and we hope you and your friends and families love them too! After all, life is just a little more rich feeling with a Cella Chocolate Covered Cherries brownie.