To say that we have “a few” different types of Chocolate Easter Bunnies
would be a hopping understatement! We know you’re bouncing around like a busy bunny getting everything just so for Easter – from getting Easter morning breakfast together to helping the Easter bunny with his Easter candy shopping. We decided to make it a little easier on you by listing our chocolate Easter bunnies right here in one spot to make selection time just that much simpler, but oh, we won’t say anything if you put all of them in your shopping basket!Reese’s Chocolate Easter Bunnies
– Reese’s is simply the master of all things chocolate and peanut butter. This five ounce chocolate Easter bunny honors all things chocolate and peanut butter, and will leave your tastebuds wanting more on Easter bunny, so be sure to stock up!Little Pet Hollow Chocolate Bunny In Cage
– This hollow chocolate bunny is one of our favorite chocolate Easter bunnies! It’s perfect for kids and adults who like a bit of whimsy with their candy, intermingled with the great taste of double crisp chocolate.Too Tall Hollow Chocolate Easter Bunnies
– Uh oh! This bunny’s ears are so tall they’re popping through the box! That’s alright – more is more to us when it comes to chocolate Easter candy.Gardners Solid Milk Chocolate Easter Bunny
– Gardners is a renowned candy company, and their solid milk chocolate Easter bunny is a classic Easter candy tradition. You’ll likely remember their chocolate Easter bunnies from your Easter baskets growing up – their delicious taste just doesn’t leave you!RM Palmer’s Solid Chocolate Rabbit
– RM Palmer is another Easter tradition, and well, you can’t go against tradition, especially if it involves chocolate Easter bunnies! This milk chocolate bunny is a whopping seven ounces and is ten inches tall – now that’s what we like to see inside an Easter basket!
Now comes the hard part – which Chocolate Easter Bunnies
do you choose?! With our always low candy prices, why not choose them all, and have your family taste test them on Easter morning to discover which one holds the key to your Easter candy heart? We’re thinking it’ll be all of them!