Christmas Candy Canes
are one of our favorite holiday sweets here at BlairCandy, and aren’t candy canes just one the most cheerful symbols of the holiday season? With most Christmas candy canes being so inexpensive, especially when you buy them in bulk, they’re the perfect holiday item to incorporate into your holiday decorating and goodies, and we have our top ten fun ideas for adding Christmas candy canes into your holiday mix.
1. String silver or gold garland along your fireplace mantle or a similar space in your home. Hang Christmas candy canes throughout the garland for a cheerful, sparkly holiday look that was so affordable!
2. Purchase a medium-sized glass, white, red, or green vase from your local craft store. Add red carnations or roses to the vase, and hang Christmas candy canes along the rim of the vase for a perfect table centerpiece.
3. Up the “wow” factor when wrapping holiday gifts by affixing a Christmas candy cane to each gift with a bit of ribbon. It makes the presentation look so much more fun and special for the gift recipient!
4. Create a Christmas heart ornament for the loved ones in your life. Glue a meaningful photo to a piece of red cardboard, and frame the photo with two Christmas candy canes arranged facing each other to form a heart. Cut the cardboard so that only the candy canes and photo are showing. Attach a ribbon to the top so the recipient can hang it from their tree.
5. Making Christmas cupcakes? Take a cue from the above tip, and add two Mini Christmas Candy Canes
to the top of each cupcake, facing each other, to form a heart shape.
6. Who needs a spoon to swirl their hot chocolate or coffee when they can use a holiday candy cane? Using a candy cane as a stirrer adds a refreshing peppermint taste to your coffee and hot cocoa.
7. Tie a pretty ribbon around a candy cane, and hang it in your car for a holiday themed and so pretty car air freshener.
8. Centerpieces are so simple during the holidays. Set out a shallow glass bowl on a table, and fill with Christmas candy canes and a few sprigs of plastic holly – an instant classic holiday centerpiece.
9. Set a holiday-themed pillar candle in a glass candle holder. Add cotton balls to the bottom of the candle holder, and fill the candle holder with Christmas candy canes. Add a pretty holiday ribbon to the outside of the candle holder. You’ll be unable to burn the candle, but you will have such a spectacular holiday decoration for your home.
10. Put together a “welcome bowl” for your home. Fill a bowl with Christmas Candy Canes
and Holiday Chocolates
for visiting guests to your home!