Foil Wrapped Chocolate Hearts Valentines
· Thick card stock
· Two stamps and red ink – an “I” and a “U”
· Masking tape
· Black gel pen
· Any additional accents, like glitter, red craft rhinestones, small craft flowers, etc
1. Use the masking tape to affix one of the foil wrapped chocolate hearts to the center of each piece of paper.
2. Use the stamps and red ink to stamp an “I” and a “U” on each side of the foil wrapped chocolate heart.
3. Carefully sign your name at the bottom using the black gel pen.
4. Add any desired Valentine’s Day themed additions to your valentines.
5. Spread the love by handing out your hand-created valentines! You’ll be showing affection to your friends and loved ones, and you’ll feel so much warmth in yourself for doing so!
Your Foil Wrapped Chocolate Hearts Valentines shouldn’t be expensive – you can find card stock and stamps at your local stationery, office supply, or gift shop. We pride ourselves on keeping our foil wrapped chocolate hearts prices low to ensure your valentines are big on affection, and low in time and price! Have a lovely Valentine’s Day!