Who says ice cream is only for the summertime?! Certainly not us! We think ice cream can, and should, be indulged throughout every season – simply vary up the flavor! This Fall, think pumpkin and cinnamon flavored ice cream to celebrate all the scrumptious flavors of Autumn. Nothing goes quite so well with ice cream as bits of candy bars –particularly Fun Size Candy Bars! Stock up on fun size candy bars for this Halloween, and use your extras for your post-Halloween ice cream bar toppings!
Fun Size Candy Bar Ice Cream Supplies:
· Pumpkin, cinnamon, or butter pecan ice cream
· Chocolate and caramel syrup
· Walnuts, peanuts, and pecans
· Your favorite fun size candy bars
· Whip Cream
To start, simply get your family or friends together, and set out the ice cream, whipped cream, cherries, and bowls filled with all the toppings. Break up the fun size candy bars into smaller pieces – Kit Kat Fun Size Candy Bars, Reese’s Mini Peanut Butter Cups, and Snickers Fun Size Candy Bars are some of our favorites!
You’ll want to control the mess that ice cream bars tend to create, so consider having a “scooper” responsible for scooping the ice cream, and others on hand to scoop out all the toppings, including the so scrumptious fun size candy bars. More than anything, have fun! Ice cream brings out the smile in all of us, so get creative with your topping combinations – some of our ice cream combos include:
· Pumpkin ice cream, pecans, caramel syrup, and Reese’s Mini Peanut Butter Cups
· Butter pecan ice cream, peanuts, whipped cream, cherries, and PayDay Fun Size Candy Bars
· Rocky Road ice cream, peanut butter chips, chocolate syrup, whipped cream, and Hershey’s Fun Size Candy Bars
· Cherry ice cream, walnuts, sprinkles, cherries, whipped cream, and Mallo Cup Fun Size Candy Bars
Fun Size Candy Bars and ice cream bars are the perfect pair, and perfect for all those fun size candy bars you have left over after Halloween. We know they’ll be quite the popular ice cream bar topping, so you might want to stock up with a few extra bags, too!