We’re proud to be a Pennsylvania-based company, along with the company that creates your favorite Halloween Peeps – Just Born! Just Born employs more than 500 team members in Bethlehem and Philadelphia, and together, they’ve whipped up some crafty recipes involving Halloween Peeps. One our favorites are their hot chocolate recipe – simply prepare your most-loved hot chocolate variety, and add a Halloween Peep Pumpkin or Cat to it. Sip and enjoy!
But you know us – we need to put our own twist on just about everything, and in the case of hot chocolate, it’s a cinnamon twist!
Cinnamon Hot Chocolate – with Halloween Peeps
Makes about 8 servings
· ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
· ½ cup confectionary sugar
· ¼ cup baking cocoa
· ¼ cup nondairy creamer
· ¾ cup nonfat dry milk powder
1. Mix the cinnamon, sugar, cocoa, creamer, and milk powder together in a bowl, while your family and friends gather around with their mouths watering.
2. Pour hot milk into your favorite mugs, and add about three tablespoons of your hot chocolate mix into each mug. Blend with a spoon.
3. Plunk a few Halloween Peeps into each mug – for us, the more Halloween Peeps in our cinnamon hot chocolate, the better! We just love the Chocolate Mousse Cat Peeps and Milk Chocolate Covered Pumpkin Peeps for a little extra variety, too.
Allow your cinnamon hot chocolate to cool for a few minutes, and have a sip of the hot chocolate you’ll be making and enjoying for years to come! The Blair Candy way, of course ;-)