1. We ship all packages out of Pennsylvania via UPS.
2. Unfortunately; we cannot be responsible for nor can we guarantee against any candy from melting during this time of year.
3. We do have ice packs for purchase to help keep your candy cool during shipping; but we still cannot guarantee that it will not melt.
4. UPS; FedEx; DHL and USPS trucks are not air-conditioned.
5. We do not ship out any chocolates on Fridays and; depending upon the "ship to" state; on Thursdays in some cases as well.
6. UPS; FedEx and DHL do not move any packages on Saturday or Sunday. As a result; it is possible that your package will sit in transit over a weekend.
7. We suggest choosing "next day air" or "2nd day air" for chocolates. 8. Ice packs can be ordered below
Questions-Concerns? Call us; and we will be happy to help in any way that we can: 800-698-3536
Order Ice Packs Below!