Jelly Belly Jelly Beans
are one of our most popular Easter candy varieties here at BlairCandy.com, and it’s a no brainer why – they’re jam packed with fun, delectable flavors like blueberry and green apple, and all you need to do is reach your jelly bean-seeking hand inside the bag, pull some out, and pop them in your mouth! But you know us – we love our candy, and we’re always brainstorming ways to take it to that next level. As we were admiring the lovely array of Jelly Belly Jelly Beans sitting on the shelves of our candy warehouse, we had a hippity-hop idea: jelly bean cupcakes. So simple, but bound to be so delicious.Jelly Belly Jelly Beans CupcakesIngredients:
- Cake mix – choose whatever type of cake mix tickles your tastebuds!
- All ingredients needed for the cake mix
- Easter themed muffin cups
- Muffin baking pan
- Green food gel
- Vanilla frosting for the muffins
- Jelly Belly Jelly Beans, in whichever bright colors and flavors you’d like!
1. Preheat your oven and prepare the cake mix as directed.
2. Place muffin cups in each slot in your muffin baking pan.
3. Pour the cake mixture into each muffin cup, leaving the muffin cup about halfway full.
4. Bake the muffins according to the cake mix box.
5. Once done, allow the muffins to cool for about twenty minutes.
6. Ice the muffin tops with the vanilla frosting.
7. Use the green food gel to draw flower stems and leaves on each cupcake. Then, put Jelly Belly Jelly Beans at the top of each flower stem as the flower.
8. Voila! Enjoy your so scrumptious-looking-and-tasting Jelly Belly Jelly Beans cupcakes!