There’s quite a few jelly bean brands out there, but when it comes to our favorites, we stick with the classics, and Just Born Jelly Beans
certainly are a classic and much-loved jelly bean brand! We were scoping out a few jelly bean crafts for our team members to try out so we can decorate our candy warehouse and office for Easter, and we came across just the cutest craft – Just Born Jelly Beans Nests! Sure, you can do this craft with any jelly beans, but we tend to have a certain affection for Just Born when making this craft.
Just Born Jelly Beans Nests, from AllRecipes.com
Makes 12 nests
· Just Born Jelly Beans
· 2 cups mini marshmallows
· ¼ cup butter
· 4 cups chow mein noodles
· 12 cup muffin pan
- Come on over to BlairCandy.com and quickly and easily find the Just Born Jelly Beans that you’re searching for! We do our best to keep prices as low as possible, so you can get on to crafting without emptying your wallet.
- Spray non-stick cooking spray in a 12 cup muffin pan.
- Combine the mini marshmallows and butter in a medium saucepan, over medium heat. Stir them together until blended well.
- Stir in the chow mein noodles, and make sure they’re coated well.
- Next, butter your fingers (kids tend to love this step), and press the mixture into the sides and bottom of each muffin cup. Each muffin cup should resemble a chow mein “bowl.”
- Refrigerate until completely firm.
Fill your nests with Just Born Jelly Beans. We think this is such an ingenious craft, made all the cuter by using jelly beans from the “Just Born” brand, as if these jelly beans are little chicks having been “just born” and placed in the nest. It’s a great alternative to using small serving bowls for jelly beans, or as a neat Easter home décor item this year. If you’re hosting Easter dinner, create one for each guest, and place jelly beans, a few chocolates, and perhaps a lottery ticket in each nest, and set at each person’s table setting. They’ll be so impressed by your creativity!