You can probably imagine the candy bowls we have around the office, filled to the brim with candy delights and chocolate dreams. We love to decorate our candy warehouse for Halloween, and we were researching candy craft ideas when a Pumpkin Lollipops holder caught our attention! Now, we just so happen to adore the sweet taste of pumpkin lollipops, and the thought of an actual pumpkin holder for our spooktacular lollipops was the icing on the cake –so we thought we’d share it with you!
Pumpkin Lollipops Holder
· Pumpkin Lollipops, of course!
· Foam pumpkin from your local craft store
· Masking tape
· Tape measure
· Power drill or screwdriver
1) It’s best to use a foam pumpkin for this project, to eliminate the mess (and hours!) of using a real pumpkin.
2) Stick lines of masking tape down each “rib” of the pumpkin.
3) Measure 1 ½ inch increments along the masking tape, and place a dot at each increment. This is where you’ll be placing each pumpkin lollipop.
4) Carefully use a power drill or screwdriver to carve out small holes, where each dot is, throughout the pumpkin. Peel off the masking tape when finished.
5) Happily place your pumpkin lollipops into each of the holes.
Sit back and enjoy your pumpkin lollipops holder – or show it off to all of your friends, family, and trick-or-treaters! It’s perfect for displaying all the pumpkin lollipops you’ll be handing out to Halloweeners on this October 31st.