Reeses Hearts with Gel Icing
Makes 36 wrapped chocolate Reeses hearts
· Reeses Hearts – 36 wrapped hearts per bulk
· Gel Icing – choose colors that will really “pop” on the Reeses Hearts, such as white or pastel colors
· Thin icing tips so you can easily write on the Reeses Hearts
1. Visit our Valentine’s Day collection and pick up a box of Reeses Hearts – and oh, maybe another – you’re bound to get a little hungry when creating these treats!
2. Brainstorm cute sayings for the top of each Reeses Heart, including:
a. I Love You
b. Sweet Thing
e. Love Bug
f. You Rock
3. Secure the thin icing tips on the gel icing containers. Carefully pen your conversation heart messages on each Reeses Heart.
4. Place the finished Reeses Hearts in the refrigerator for an hour to allow the gel icing to set.
5. Place them in our empty candy boxes, and gift to your loved ones this Valentine’s Day!
Reeses Hearts are made even more delicious with cute gel-icing sayings on them! After all, Valentine’s Day is all about showing the love we have for each other, so why not say it with a creative Reeses Heart?