Valentines Day Lollipops Bouquet
Makes one bouquet
· 6 silk roses, with about four inches of stem remaining
· 6 Valentines Day Lollipops – we prefer chocolate heart lollipops, but choose whichever pretty lollipops make your heart all aflutter!
· 6 silk leaves
· Bouquet adornments, like pearlies, red and pink accents, etc
· Metal wire to secure the bouquet
· Green flower bouquet stem tape
· Valentine’s Day themed ribbon
1. Visit our Valentine’s Day candy selection to find affordable heart lollipops that will look gorgeous in your bouquet!
2. Arrange your bouquet – place the silk roses together, and intersperse the Valentines Day lollipops throughout them.
3. Frame the silk roses and Valentines Day lollipops by placing the silk leaves around them.
4. Wrap the metal wire around the stems of the silk leaves, silk roses, and lollipops as tightly as possible.
5. Wrap the stem tape around the wire and stems, ensuring you cover the bottom of the stems with the tape.
6. Use the Valentine’s Day ribbon to tie a pretty bow around the bouquet’s stem.
Voila! You’ve successfully created a lovely and oh-so-scrumptious Valentines Day lollipops bouquet of delicious lollipops in a beautiful presentation!