We can't deny it – we just can't get enough of Cadbury Easter Crème Eggs
here at Blair Candy during Easter! We love to have fun transforming Easter candy and chocolates into dessert creations, and it's common for our staff to bring in their treats for the whole office and candy warehouse to taste test. Last year, one of our staff whipped up her “Egg-cellent Cadbury Easter Crème Eggs Cake, and we were all hopping for joy over it! Let's take a journey down the bunny trail as we we create this exquisite cake once again.
Egg-cellent Cadbury Easter Crème Eggs Cake
- One box of cake mix, and all of the ingredients listed on the box to make a sheet cake
- Vanilla buttercream frosting
- Green gel icing
- Cadbury Easter Crème Eggs – enough for one Cadbury crème egg to cover each slice of cake
- Jelly Beans – whichever flavor tickles your bunny tail!
- Chocolate Rabbit – two or three, depending on the size of your sheet cake
- Follow the directions on the cake mix box, and bake your sheet cake.
- Allow the cake to cool for a half hour.
- Carefully spread the (so delicious!) vanilla buttercream frosting on the top and sides of your cake.
- Use the green gel icing to create “blades of grass” along all four sides of the sheet cake.
- Unwrap your Cadbury Easter crème eggs from their package, and spread throughout the cake, ensuring each slice of cake will have at least one Cadbury Easter crème egg on it.
- Scatter the jelly beans throughout the cake.
- Add the chocolate rabbits to the cake to complete the Easter scene.
- Cut the cake, and enjoy!
Sure, desserts like these take a bit of imagination to create, but there's nothing like enjoying dessert – and Easter candy, together. Better eat those Cadbury Easter crème eggs before the Easter bunny comes along and does! We'll be posting more of our staff favorite Easter dessert recipes, so be sure to check out The Candy Counter and see what other yummy creations our staff is baking up.