We just love Valentine’s Day here at Blair Candy, but well, between dinner and those gifts we bought, it can get pretty pricey. Plus, it’s always nice to include a gift that is filled with sentimental value – it shows that you care enough to have taken the time to create a meaningful gift that is so special for the gift recipient. That’s where Conversation Hearts Candy
come in – they’re the perfect ingredients to a super cute Valentine’s Day photo frame. Read on to see how easy it is to put together a Conversation Hearts candy photo frame this Valentine’s Day.Supplies:Instructions:
1) You’ll be lining the edge of the frame with Conversation Hearts Candy, so remember to purchase a bag large enough to accommodate the size of the frame you’ll be creating.
2) Use scissors to cut out a piece of the cardboard or posterboard large enough for the frame. Be sure to account for the size of the photograph and space to line the sides of the frame with Conversation Hearts Candy
. You can choose a square space for the frame, or even go with a heart shape, if you’d like.
3) Tape the photo to the piece of cardboard, taking care to hide the tape beneath the photo so no tape is exposed.
4) Select your favorite Conversation Hearts out of the package, and glue them onto the sides of your frame with the craft glue. Once finished, allow the glue to dry on a flat surface for about two hours.
5) Carefully wrap your Conversation Hearts candy photo frame in tissue paper, and gift to the recipient. Happy Valentine’s Day!