A beautiful bouquet of flowers is always welcome on Valentine’s Day, but wouldn’t it be nice to mix it up one of these years? Perhaps your Valentine just isn’t the flowers type, or you’re looking for a sweet, but fun, Valentine’s Day gift for your guy. Heart Shaped Lollipops
are the perfect way to send a bouquet that is full of sweetness and love! They’re so easy to create, and with our help, you’ll be on your way to delighting that special girl or guy in your life who deserves something more creative than flowers this year.Supplies:
- Heart Shaped Lollipops – you’ll need at least twelve for your bouquet, but we recommend including as many as you’d like!
- Cellophane – in a Valentine’s Day themed color, such as red, pink, or purple
- Craft sticks/dowels – These should be in similar thickness as the Heart Shaped Lollipops stems, and about four inches tall. You’ll need one stick/dowel per Heart Shaped Lollipop. Your local craft store will have these, so simply stroll in and ask!
- Strong craft tape
- Small, cute container to place the lollipops in – Also can be found very affordably at a craft store.
1) Start wrapping the craft tape around a craft stick/dowel in a diagonal pattern. As you reach the top of the stick, affix the stick of the Heart Shaped Lollipop
to the end of the craft stick. Be sure to use enough tape to fortify them together. Repeat until all of your lollipops are ready!
2) Place the Heart Shaped Lollipops into the container you purchased, and tie a ribbon around them to secure them together.
3) Then, use the cellophane to wrap the lollipops in the form of a bouquet, and secure with another piece of pretty ribbon! Congratulations – you’ve just created a cute Heart Shaped Lollipop bouquet that is so sweet and beats out flowers any Valentine’s Day!