Please read the following before you order any chocolates or candy items that may melt in transit!
1. We ship all packages out of Pennsylvania via UPS
2. You can purchase Ice Packs below to help prevent your candies from melting;
but we still can not guarentee your candy won't melt.
3. Even though we do take every precaution before shipping your package;
Mother Nature can be very tricky and we do not have any control over her once your package leaves our warehouse!
4. Chocolates and certain gummies can melt and do melt in transit this time of year!
5. UPS; FEDEX; DHL and USPS do not have air conditioned trucks nor do they consider candy melting a damage problem of theirs!
6. We will not ship out any order containing chocolates on Fridays and sometimes on Thursdays; if you are more than a 2 day ship from us.
7. UPS; FEDEX; DHL do not move any packages on Saturdays; Sundays or Holidays; unless you have contacted us for special Saturday delivery. Your package basically sits in one of their warehouses until Monday.
8. Ice Packs can be purchased below to help prevent melting; but please remember; we have no control over Mother Nature; or how long your package sat in a un air conditioned truck or even outside once it reached your address; so we can not guarentee it won't melt.
9. Charge card companies do not consider candy melting a reason for a refund!
10. Questions or concerns; please contact us 800-698-3536